Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Mixed Feelings...

Today I watched two incredible videos, both beautiful in their own right.  The first one is a favorite of mine because I am a big fan of dance, and the visuals along with the music are absolutely fantastic.


Nuance from Marc-Antoine Locatelli on Vimeo.

This next one I must warn you contains some graphic imagery and violence, but tells a beautiful story with some fantastic art work.  I watched it this morning, and it has stuck with me emotionally for the rest of the day, I still have mixed feelings on it.


Carn - Jeff Le Bars from Jeff Le Bars on Vimeo.

Both are great videos, and I applaud the creators of both.  I love finding videos like this, because the level of creativity that people have, never ceases to amaze me.

No comments:

Post a Comment